Skip to content
- Course: Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis
- Lecture: TR, 12:40pm – 2:00pm, Wells Hall A118
- Office hours: MTWR, 4:00pm – 5:00pm, Engineering Building 2507F
- [Jan 21] Lecture 04 is posted. Exercises 10-13 are included and are due Thursday, January 30.
- [Jan 16] Lecture 03 is posted. Exercises 6-9 are included and are due Thursday, January 23.
- [Jan 14] The classroom has been moved (for the final time, hopefully) to Wells Hall A118! The syllabus has been updated to reflect the new time and the new room.
- [Jan 14] Lecture 02 notes are posted! Exercises 4-5 are included and are due Thursday, January 23.
- [Jan 13] Class time has been moved to 12:40pm – 2:00pm!
- [Jan 13] The lecture on January 14 will be in Wells Hall C204A!
- [Jan 13] Formatting of lecture 01 notes has been updated. Content is the same!
- [Jan 9] Lecture 01 notes + slides are posted. Exercises 1-3 (all reading) are in the lectures notes!
- [Jan 9] The class room will be moved again, stay tuned!
- [Jan 9] The class room has been moved to Wells Hall C117 in order to try to give us a little more space.
- [Jan 3] Class will start Thursday, January 9. There is no lecture on January 7!