Many, but not quite all, of my papers can be found on arXiv at this link.
- Wavelet invariants for statistically robust multi-reference alignment. With Anna Little. 2019. pdf, arXiv.
- Geometric scattering networks on compact Riemannian manifolds. With Michael Perlmutter, Feng Gao and Guy Wolf. 2019. pdf, arXiv.
- Scattering Statistics of Generalized Spatial Poisson Point Processes. With Michael Perlmutter and Jieqian He. 2019. pdf, arXiv.
- Kymatio: Scattering Transforms in Python. With Mathieu Andreux, Tomás Angles, Georgios Exarchakis, Roberto Leonarduzzi, Gasper Rochette, Louis Thiry, John Zarka, Stéphane Mallat, Joakim Andén, Eugene Belilovsky, Joan Bruna, Vincent Lostanlen, Edouard Oyallon, Sixhin Zhang, Carmine Cella, Michael Eickenberg. 2018. pdf, arXiv. Software.
- Structural Risk Minimization for Regression. With Adam Gustafson, Kitty Mohammed, Hariharan Narayanan and Jason Xu. 2018. pdf, arXiv.
- Visualizing Structure and Transitions for Biological Data Exploration (PHATE). With Kevin R. Moon, David van Dijk, Zheng Wang, Scott Gigante, Daniel Burkhardt, William Chen, Kristina Yim, Antonia van den Elzen, Ronald R. Coifman, Natalia B. Ivanova, Guy Wolf and Smita Krishnaswamy. Nature Biotechnology, volume 37, pages 1482–1492, 2019. pdf, bioRxiv, Nature Biotechnology.
- Solid Harmonic Wavelet Scattering for Predictions of Molecule Properties (Editor’s Pick). With Michael Eickenberg, Georgios Exarchakis, Stéphane Mallat and Louis Thiry. Journal of Chemical Physics, volume 148, 241732, 2018. pdf, arXiv, AIP.
- Time Coupled Diffusion Maps. With Nicholas Marshall. Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis, volume 45, issue 3, pages 709-728, 2018. pdf, arXiv, ScienceDirect.
- Wavelet Scattering Regression of Quantum Chemical Energies. With Stéphane Mallat and Nicolas Poilvert. Multiscale Modeling and Simulation, volume 15, issue 2, pages 827-863, 2017. pdf, arXiv, MMS. Software.
- Computing minimal interpolants in . With Ariel Herbert-Voss and Frederick McCollum. Revista Matemática Iberoamericana, volume 33, issue 1, pages 29-66, 2017. pdf, arXiv, RMI. Software.
- A general theorem of existence of quasi absolutely minimal Lipschitz extensions. With Erwan Le Gruyer. Mathematische Annalen, volume 359, issue 3-4, pages 595-628, August 2014. pdf, arXiv, HAL, Springer.
N.B. The published version of the paper in Mathematische Annalen has an error in Example 2.4.3. Namely, alpha-Hölder functions, for alpha stricly less than one, do not satisfy (P3). Thus one cannot conclude that quasi-AMLEs exist in this case. The error has been corrected in the online version of the paper on this website, as well as on arXiv.
- Diffusion maps for changing data. With Ronald R. Coifman. Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis, volume 36, issue 1, pages 79-107, January 2014. pdf, arXiv, ScienceDirect. Software.
- Bi-stochastic kernels via asymmetric affinity functions. With Ronald R. Coifman. Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis, volume 35, issue 1, pages 177-180, July 2013. pdf, arXiv, ScienceDirect.
- The number of harmonic frames of prime order. Linear Algebra and Its Applications, volume 432, issue 5, pages 1105-1125, February 2010. pdf, arXiv, ScienceDirect.
- The refinability of step functions. Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, volume 136, issue 3, pages 899-908, 2008. pdf, AMS.
- Coarse Graining of Data via Inhomogeneous Diffusion Condensation. With Nathan Brugnone, Alex Gonopolskiy, Mark W. Moyle, Manik Kuchroo, David van Dijk, Kevin R. Moon, Daniel Colon-Ramos, Guy Wolf and Smita Krishnaswamy. IEEE International Conference on Big Data, special session on Information Granulation in Data Science and Scalable Computing, to appear, 2019. pdf, arXiv.
- Geometric Scattering for Graph Data Analysis. With Feng Gao and Guy Wolf. In Proceedings of the 36th International Conference on Machine Learning, Proceedings of Machine Learning Research (PMLR), volume 97, pages 2122-2131, 2019. pdf, ICML/PMLR, arXiv.
- Solid Harmonic Wavelet Scattering. With Michael Eickenberg, Georgios Exarchakis and Stéphane Mallat. In Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems 30, pages 6543-6552, 2017. pdf, NIPS Proceedings.
- Sparse endmember extraction and demixing. With Martin Ehler. In Proceedings of the IEEE 2012 International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium, pages 1385-1388, Munich, Germany, July 22-27, 2012. pdf, IEEE Xplore.
- Wavelet packets for multi- and hyper-spectral imagery. With John J. Benedetto, Wojciech Czaja, Martin Ehler and Justin C. Flake. In Proceedings of IS&T/SPIE Electronic Imaging 2010, Wavelet Applications and Industrial Processing VII, volume 7535, San Jose, California, January 2010. pdf, SPIE.
- Frame based kernel methods for automatic classification in hyperspectral data. With John J. Benedetto, Wojciech Czaja and Justin C. Flake. In Proceedings of the IEEE 2009 International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium, volume 4, pages 697-700, Cape Town, South Africa, July 12-17, 2009. pdf, IEEE Xplore.
- Geometric Scattering on Manifolds (contributed spotlight talk). With Michael Perlmutter and Guy Wolf. In NeurIPS Workshop on Integration of Deep Learning Theories, Montreal, Canada, December 8, 2018. pdf, arXiv, NIPS DLTheory.
- Steerable Wavelet Scattering for 3D Atomic Systems with Application to Li-Si Energy Prediction (contributed spotlight talk). With Xavier Brumwell, Paul Sinz, Kwang Jin Kim and Yue Qi. In NeurIPS Workshop on Machine Learning for Molecules and Materials, Montreal, Canada, December 8, 2018. pdf, arXiv, NIPS MLMM.
- A Diffusion-based Condensation Process for Multiscale Analysis of Single Cell Data. With Tobias Welp, Guy Wolf and Smita Krishnaswamy. In ICML Workshop Computational Biology, New York, June 24, 2016. pdf, ICML WCB.
- Distinguished lecture series: Assaf Naor on the Lipschitz extension problem. Fields Notes, volume 12, issue 3, page 14, winter 2013. pdf, Fields.
- Quantum Energy Regression using Scattering Transforms. With Nicolas Poilvert and Stéphane Mallat. 2015. pdf, arXiv.
N.B. This paper has been replaced by “Wavelet Scattering Regression of Quantum Chemical Energies.”
- Algorithms for computing the optimal Lipschitz constant of interpolants with Lipschitz derivative. 2013. pdf, arXiv.
N.B. All material in this paper is contained in “Computing minimal interpolants in .”
- Frames for subspaces of . With David Widemann. 2007. pdf, arXiv.
- Enumeration of harmonic frames and frame based dimension reduction. Department of Mathematics, University of Maryland. 2009. pdf.