- Course: Mathematics of Deep Learning
- Lecture: MWF, 1:50pm – 2:40pm, Engineering Building 1234
- Office hours: MTWR, 4:00pm – 5:00pm, Engineering Building 2507F
- [Jan 17] No class on Monday, January 20 for Martin Luther King Jr. Day!
- [Jan 15] Lecture 03 posted! It has the complete notes on functional models that we did not finish in class.
- [Jan 15] Small updates to lecture 02 notes. If you’re “???” in footnote 2, let me know!
- [Jan 13] Lecture 01 notes and slides posted.
- [Jan 13] Seminars of interest for report topics posted below!
- [Jan 3] Class will start Friday, January 10. There are no lectures on January 6 and 8!
Seminars of Interest
Deep Learning/Machine Learning Seminars
All deep learning seminars are at 10:00am and in the CMSE conference room (1502/1503 EB). There will also be Zoom for live remote viewing (stay tuned for the link).
- January 23: Jose Bento
- January 30: Murat Kocaoglu
- February 3: Qing Qu
- February 6: Karianne Bergen
- February 10: Shahar Kovalsky
- February 17: Benjamin Fish
The CMSE colloquium will start February 24, and will be held every Monday at 4:00pm in the CMSE conference room (1502/1503 EB). Not every talk will be on deep learning, but some may be! The schedule is here.